Category: News Briefs Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 07:00 Written by Britney Spear
It's that time of the year again. Love is in the air! For at least one day out of the year, even if you don't do it often, take a deep breath and exhale.
Whether you're a couple, or just looking to get out of the house for a lovely evening with someone special, here's a list of a few hot spots in our area that are sure to satisfy your taste this Valentine's Day.
The Hudson Cafe
1241 Woodward Ave.
Le Petit Zinc
1055 Trumbell, Corktown
La Dolce Vita
1756 Woodward Avenue
311 East Grand River, Paradise Valley
The Sunday Dinner Company
6470 East Jefferson Ave.
Follow Britney Spear on Twitter @missbritneysp
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)