- New procedure promises to permanently change your eye color - 2013-04-12
- Governor Snyder green lights rapid bus line - 2013-04-12
- New plan announced for Detroit public schools - 2013-04-12
- Michelle Obama takes violence in Chicago 'personal' - 2013-04-11
- Wayne County judge asks Michigan court to reject suspension recommendation - 2013-04-11
Category: Achieve Published on Monday, 22 October 2012 10:01 Written by Praise1027
Time management becomes critical for a student as they approach the upper reaches of their academic career. With it they learn the proper steps and ideas on how to put time to constructive use, especially when in limited quantities.
Time management skills are also useful in estimating the amount of time a certain activity will demand. This proves valuable later on life when schedules can become more hectic.
A student should strive to always have an accurate evaluation of their time. This permits the student to constantly track of their activities and maintain the ability to adapt to changes. With all the subjects and extra-curricular activities required of the average student, this is an important skill to learn.
Most students lacking in time management skills feel as if there simply aren’t enough hours in the day, or are always running behind. Thankfully this is easily remedied.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!